Date of Birth: 7th February,1977
2004: Spiritual Lane (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata,India)
2006: Exploring Spiritual Rhythm (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata,India)
2007: Inspiring Humanity in Spirituality Canvas (Srimati Art Gallery,Kolkata,India)
2008: The Fragmented Traditions (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata,India)
1998: Swar Sangam (Birla Academy, Kolkata, India)
2000: College Exhibition (Kolkata Information Centre, India)
2002: Dell Jewish Community Centre in USA (Kala Fine art presents)
2002: Gallery Lombard (USA)
2003: College Exhibition ( Academy of Fine Art, Kolkata, India)
2003: Caffeine, Kolkata, India
2004: 4 men show (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata, India)
2004: Synchrome ( Akar Prakar, Kolkata, India)
2004: Metropolitan Art Salon ( Goti, Kolkata, India)
2004:Joint Exhibition (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata, India)
2004: Meliange (Chemould Art Gallery, Kolkata, India)
2004: Figurative (Berlin)
2005:Celebrating the birth centenary of Abani Sen ( Sovaghar, Bharatiyam Cultural Multiplex,EZCC, India)
2006:Charukala Utsan(Kolkata Tathya Kendra, India)
2006: GOTI(G.C.Laha Fine Arts Fallery, India)
2006: West Bengal Akademi Kolkata, India
2006: India Habitat Centre, Open Palm Court Gallery,Delhi, India
2006: Kalamela (Birla Academy of Art & Culture, India)
2006: Hilton Tower, Mumbai, organized by Indiatimes art gallery, India
2007: Painting Delights (Birla Academy of Art & Culture, India)
2007: Monsoon 2007 , organized by Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, India
2007: Group show ( Rottery Shadan, Kolkata, India)
2007: Kalamela 2007 (Rabindrasadan, Kolkata, India)
2008: Art Festival (Ice skating rink, KolkatArtist a, India)
2008: Contemporary Art Fair 2008, Kolkata,( Ice skating rink,India)
2008: Charukala Barshik Utsab (Tathya kendra, Kolkata, India)
2008: Rabindra Pratikriti o Rabindra Jiboner Chabi (Srimati Art Gallery,Kolkata,India)
Paintings and review of paintings published in ‘GURUKULAM’, Spring 2007 - a journal of philosophy and the arts.
Websites: www.kalafineart.com http://art.indiatimes.com/art/IndiatimesArt- ArtistProfile.jsphttp://auctions.indiatimes.com/itauct/index1.html http://www.mystic-in.com/ www.palm-art-award.com/exhibitions2008.html
Work in Private, Public Corporation in the following countries:
• India ,France ,Switzerland ,Canada ,Italy ,UK ,USA
EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH NON GOVT. ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs):
Attached with different NGOs since last 10 years, I got opportunity to work directly with the deprived children and adolescents which helped me to develop in depth understanding about their psychology. They have immense potentiality to make innovative creation. However, making effective communication with them is a big challenge. Over years I have gathered experience to communicate, especially, with these children & adolescents. I have tried to use special tools & techniques to reveal their inherent talents and chanellize their energy in a positive way.
I have gathered experience of working with the following NGOs:
• CINI ASHA, the urban unit of Child In Need Institute(1999-2005)
• Tomorrow’s Foundation(2001-2003)
• Lokayata(2003-June 2006)
• BITAN- Institute of Training & Networking(since 2005)
EXPERIENCE AS A TRAINER/RESOURCE PERSON:
• Science Communication Forum(SCF): Guiding children in scientific research work, methodologies to make mass awareness on negative impact of superstition in the society.
• National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC): Guiding children in research works on “Dream” and “Clean India, Green India”.
• National Children’s Science Congress- Network: Contributed as a Guide Teacher.
• National Council for Science & Technology Communication, Department of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India: Resource person in workshop on Science Popularization Activities.
• CINI ASHA: Resource person in workshop for children & adolescents on communication, “origami”, “tangramme”, clay modeling, painting, making & using puppet in drama, education through art & art through education.
• Lokayata: Resource person, on behalf of Lokayata, in the training on communication for the staff of Praajak
• Resource person on group formation & group stailisation through communication tools in TOR for initiating the facilitation process of SHG formation in the targeted intervention project of WBSAP & CS( supported by WBSAP & CS,H & F.W. Dept., Govt. of W.B.) organized by Lokayata.
• Action Aid, international-India: Resource person in training for the staff on effective communication with the deprive children & adolescent.
• Bitan: Formation of SHG, motivation of SHG and retention of SHG.
Completed BFA from College of Visual Arts
Completed 3 years Diploma course from Birla academy – SWAR SANGAM- from 1997 to 1999.
Participated in the State level Advanced Workshop on Mathematics through Origami in the year 1996.
Participated in a training programme on “Plant Propagation and Orchard Management”, organized by State Level Training on 1994.
Participated in the State level workshop on Puppetry as a low cost media for Science & Technology Communication on 1997.
Received training from Ramkrishna Mission Ashram on Motivation, Exercise & Meditation, Teambuilding, Leadership qualities, Folk dance and Mime.
Participated in workshop, organized by National Children’s Science Congress- Network, on “Clean Up India”, “Know Your Environment” and received award for the Critical Observation, Scientific Thinking and Skillful Presentation of the Project report on the topic “Social Profile”.
Diploma in Multimedia.
Received inputs in the workshop on Mask Dance (CHHOW), and Mask Making from Academy of Folk Theatre organized by Kolikata Koibarta Samiti.